this was so easy to prepare and may just be my new favorite way to prepare salmon! I always buy wild salmon, never farm raised…. the taste difference is unbelievable!
Honey Salmon in Foil from damn delicious
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds salmon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, garlic, olive oil, white wine vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the honey mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.*
- Serve immediately.