these are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And so easy to make!
Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies FROM CRUNCHY BEACH MAMA
- 1c Almond Butter (I use fresh ground from whole foods, I’ve also done half PB and half AB)
- ⅓c Raw Honey
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. Pure Vanilla Extract (I make my own)
- ½ tsp. Sea Salt
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp. Baking Powder
- ½c Unsweetened Coconut (used Bob’s Red Mill)
- ½c Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix almond butter, honey, vanilla, sea salt, baking soda, baking powder and coconut together in bowl.
- Add coconut and chocolate chips and stir until well combined.
- Scoop onto cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- They will come out soft and chewy. Fast and easy!