the recipe was for parsnips but I added carrots as well. so yummy!
honey parsnips from allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 5 parsnips, peeled and cubed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Stir together water, butter, and honey in a large bowl until the honey has dissolved. Add the parsnips and toss to coat. Scrape the parsnips and honey sauce into a 9×12 inch glass baking dish
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven until the parsnips are very soft, about 30 minutes.