we have a TON of CSA Dill. challenging because every recipe calls for just a little ya know?! I totally marinated this for like 5 minutes, didn’t realize it needed 2 hours! plus I could swear you shouldn’t actually marinate fish for more than 30 mins or at all….. I just eyeballed the garlic (I have it already minced in fridge),olive oil (way less than what was called for) and dill (maybe 5 big sprigs?). used my fav cusinart blender that has a little cup which is perfect for this small task. no need to whip out the huge food processor for such a small job!
Garlic and Dill Salmon from allrecipes.com
- 2 (1.5 pound) salmon fillets (I had about a pound in one piece, nice fresh wild sockeye salmon from whole foods, my fav!)
- 1 head garlic, peeled
- 1 ounce fresh dill, chopped (CSA)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor, process garlic to a rough mince, add dill and olive oil and pulse a few times to combine.
- Lay fish fillets in a baking dish, skin side down. Rub garlic mixture over fish. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Do not overcook.